title - Non-persistent XSS in slickMsg
- title - Non-persistent XSS in slickMsg
- Last Update
- n/a n/a
- Risk Level
- Cross Site Scripting
- Unpatched. Vendor notified. No reply from developer(s).
- Vulnerable Software
- slickMsg (http://slickmsg.sourceforge.net/)
- Not available
- Discovered by
- Aliaksandr Hartsuyeu (eVuln.com)
Cross Site Scripting found in slickMsg (http://slickmsg.sourceforge.net/) script.
- Non-persistent XSS
- It is possible to inject xss code into title parameter in views/Thread/display/top.php script.
Parameter title is not properly sanitized before being used in HTML code.
Condition: register_globals: on
Non-persistent XSS Example.
XSS example: http://site/slickmsg/views/Thread/display/top.php?title=%3Cscript%3Ealert%28%22XSS%22%29%3C/script%3E
Solution for "title - Non-persistent XSS in slickMsg" is not available. Check vendor's website for updates.
Order Source Code Test
Check a website by source code review of your website or web application made by our team.The work will be done by experts in web application security.