SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities in indexcity
- SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities in indexcity
- Last Update
- 2006.08.31 Exploitation code published
- CVE-2006-4323 CVE-2006-4324
- Risk Level
- Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Unpatched. No reply from developer(s)
- CityForFree (http://www.cityforfree.com/)
- Vulnerable Software
- indexcity (http://www.cityforfree.com/free_script.htm)
- Not available
- Discovered by
- Aliaksandr Hartsuyeu (eVuln.com)
Multiple Vulnerabilities found in indexcity (http://www.cityforfree.com/free_script.htm) script.
1. SQL Injection.
Vulnerable script: list.php
Parameter cate_id is not properly sanitized before being used in SQL query. This can be used to make any SQL query by injecting arbitrary SQL code.
Condition: magic_quotes_gpc = off
2. Cross-Site Scripting.
Vulnerable Script: add_url2.php
Parameter url is not properly sanitized. This can be used to post arbitrary HTML or web script code.
1. SQL Injection Example.
2. Cross-Site Scripting Example.
Website: aaa.com' onmouseover='alert(123)'>
Solution for "SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities in indexcity" is not available. Check CityForFree website for updates.