Web Security Tools
We are glad to introduce various free security tools which can help you to check your websites for security flaws.
Web Security Tools for web application testing.
- scan your website for suspicious code and hidden iFrames, check malicious redirects to a 3rd-party URL, check blacklists.
- scan your website daily and receive alerts about security problems.
- scan your PHP/Perl sources line-by-line to find vulnerable code. This can help to see important lines in the source code where user-defined variables should be sanitized.
- test your website for input validation vulnerabilities. You may send arbitrary HTTP query with any fake values.
- a tool for XSS tests. Here you can use different types of string-encoding. This allows to check your anti-XSS filters.
- a tool for SQL Injection tests. Here you can use different types of string-encoding. This allows to check your SQL-injection filters.